Thursday, August 17, 2006

Blogger Update

I've migrated this blog over to the new Blogger update, which is still in beta, so please excuse any unusual behaviour (of the blog not me).

The new interface is very nice as it allows for very quick modification of the page layout and all without having to republish the whole thing as we had to do before. On top of that blogs can now be restricted to user groups or can even be private.

For the viewer experience, each post can be tagged with labels for easier searching and the archive display section has changed a little too.

I've still got to tag, sorry, label all the posts and move a few sections around but it certainly look like an improvement from my end. The only things not working yet that I can see is JavaScript, so AdSense isn't displaying anything, and raw HTML/CSS editing.

Blogger is great and all for free.

No comments: